Your Privacy Is Important To Us.
Last updated: September 28, 2022
What information we collect, where we get this information, how we use this information, what happens if we don’t have it, and the legal basis for processing this information
We collect and store any and all information that you enter on this Website. We collect and store the following information about you:
We are not required to collect this information by a law, court order, nor by a tribunal order. We combine or link the personal information that we hold about you.
With whom we share your personal information
We do not share your personal information with any third parties.
How we protect your personal information
We have implemented the following measures to protect and safeguard your personal information:
- Limiting the amount of personal information that we collect to strictly necessary only;
- Using ssl or other secure connection technologies when receiving or sending personal information beyond internal networks;
- Destroying the personal information that we no longer need;
- Performing regular risk assessments;
- Having comprehensive security policies and procedures;
- Screening all employees with access to personal information;
- Maintaining up-to-date software and safeguards.
Sale of your information
We do not sell your personal information.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website or application and stored on your computer or device by your web browser. The file is added once you agree to store cookies on your computer or device, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow sites to respond to you as an individual. The Website can also tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
This Website is intended for use by a general audience and does not offer services to children. Should a child whom we know to be under 18 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond to that child to inform him or her that they cannot use this Website.
We retain all of the information that we collect until you request it to be removed.
We use the information that we collect about you for direct marketing purposes. Direct marketing is the act of selling products or services directly to consumers rather than through retailers. You may, at any time, request that we cease to use your information for direct marketing purposes by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All visitors or users of this website have the following rights with regard to their personal information:
- The right to access your information.
- The right to say no to the sale of your personal information.
- The right to request that we delete all or some of the personal information that we have collected on you.
- The right to ask us to transmit your personal information that we have collected on you to another provider (where technically feasible).
- Rectification of information: the right to request that we amend any of the information that we have collected about you.
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data.
- The right to request that we restrict the processing of your data.
- The right to lodge a complaint regarding our collection, sharing and processing of data with competent authorities in the proper jurisdiction.
- The right to lodge a complaint regarding our collection, sharing and processing of data with the Information Commissioner’s Office or any other competent authority.
- The right to not have to identify yourself, or of using a pseudonym in certain circumstances.
- The right to stop receiving unwarranted direct marketing.
Location of data processing
All data processing activities undertaken by us take place in Michigan.
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than us. We provide such hyperlinks for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. It is up to you to read and fully understand their Privacy Policies. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track is a preference you can set on your browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). You can either enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your browser.
We plan to transfer data to United States.